I finally got the copy of my photos that were taken last September! These were done for Bina Nusantara English Club's EMax (English Magazine) and the theme was Christmas. Wasn't totally satisfied with the whole look since I barely have time to decide what ensemble I'm gonna wear. The photos that I love were actually not used in the final cut. The photos I don't really like got used. Sadface.
The photos were taken by Faustina D. Puspita at Binus Square, my uni's student boarding house. It was by the pool and we got people looking at us. Not really used to modelling or posing or whatever so I was kinda shy ^^; hence the tense poses hahaha
I don't know what my left hand's doing.
My partner, Yos Steven. He's wearing my cardi as scarf hahaha
Last but not least, my favorite photo :D I never took a profile shot before so I didn't know I.. could? :P
A plus tard, lezard!








No comments:
Post a Comment