Sunday, 5 February 2012

Exams Are Fun.

I'm being sarcastic on the titling, if it's not obvious enough.
Anyway, yeah, I've been studying for exams, getting out of things I shouldn't be doing in the first place, and getting my life back in track. Haven't blogged or facebooked the CNY photos yet because I'm THAT busy. *flips hair*

So much has happened these past few weeks. Some good, some could be better.

Irrelevant to how my weeks had gone by, here are some instagram-like/instagram-wannabe shots. (Were i to have an iPhone)






My M3 simcard broke the other day! I was studying at Starbucks TA with a friend and the boyfriend and suddenly my phone started going 'Simcard Not Allowed'.
We were busy teaching my friend so I paid very little attention to it, and just restarted the phone. When it still displayed the same writing, I ignored it. We studied for 5 and a half hours probably? It was soooo tiring and had it been me I'd never would study that hard.
Super tired, Boyfriend and I went back to his place and I swapped my simcard with his. His worked fine in my phone, so I figured it must be the simcard itself. I then called the customer service.
The first call was interrupted and got cut off by itself, FML.
The second call was picked up by someone who sounded like he was still in-training or something.

Customer Service: jadi tulisannya Simcard is Allowed ya mbak? (which he pronounced ah-lowd)
Me: bukan, Simcard NOT Allowed.
Customer Service: iya, simcard Neh-lawd.
Me: ...iya iya.

He told me I should go to the nearest Graha Indosat and bring my simcard to be replaced. The worse part is where he told me to bring the simcard itself along with an identity card, the simcard's case, and if I don't have it anymore, I should bring 5 top-up vouchers that I've used to fill the card, or 10 phone contacts in the card, and I should bring a letter with Rp 6.000,00 legal stamp on it and so on and so on. I didn't listen anymore because it's too much trouble, and because he sounded like he had a manual book opened up and he's just reading it aloud.

Hello? All you need to do is make sure the simcard has the same identity on it with what I bring along and done! Why on earth do I have to go through such trouble digging up my trash for my top-up vouchers! Afterall, it's YOUR fault my simcard is suddenly broken! I don't go around smashing my phone into things and suddenly it broke?! How on earth?

In the end I just figured I'd simply change my number and throw away the stupid M3 one. Why would I bother replacing the simcard if at my own home I couldn't get any signal?

Bought another number and what do you know? I got 49k price for the whole 3 months of full Blackberry Service (browsing, chatting, push mail)

Moral of the story: ditch M3.

ta.

Back to studying kanji.


**edit: Having a severe cough and flu really makes life three times worse.



No comments:

Post a Comment